The Spokane ENT and Surgery Center is comprised of a team of specialists who concentrate on disorders and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. Over the years this specialty has grown to include treatments for conditions of the larynx, head and neck, respiratory tract, trachea, and endocrine glands. The clinic provides care for both adults and children.
The SENT team also provides services in audiology, hearing aids and implants, swallowing and reflux disorders, snoring disorders, sleep disorders and reconstructive and cosmetic facial plastic surgery.
These are a few examples of operations the ENT surgeons perform:
- Tonsillectomy: removal of the tonsils to prevent infection.
- Myringotomy: surgery for chronic ear infections, placement of ear tubes.
- Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Esophagoscopy: use of a scope to examine the larynx, trachea, or esophagus.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery using a guided image system.
- Thyroidectomy: removal of the thyroid gland.
- Septoplasty: treatment of nasal septum deformity or injury.
- Microscopic middle ear surgeries.
- Facial lifts and reconstruction
- Endocrine surgery
- Head and neck surgery
“To be the premier surgical group in the region.”
-Board of Directors, November 2012
We value the individual needs and concerns of our patients and their families, and we are committed to working in partnership with them to develop and practice outstanding, personalized care.
We value the teamwork of our unique group of specialists who are all committed to maintaining the highest levels of professional skills. Every member of our staff employs their particular talents and training to best serve our patients. We work together to develop the most comprehensive and beneficial treatment plan possible.
We value honesty and integrity in all our dealings with our patients, the larger medical community and with each other.
We value your perception of your experiences at Spokane Ear, Nose and Throat and Surgery Center. Our staff is committed to your care and comfort.