- What causes an ear infection (otitis media)?
- What causes swimmer’s ear?
- What does the doctor mean when he/she says my child would benefit from “tubes?”
- Why do I have ear wax?
- How do I remove ear wax?
- What’s wrong with Q-tips?
- What is tinnitus (ringing or roaring in the ears)?
- What might cause tinnitus?
Dizziness, Vertigo & Meniere’s Disease
- A family member obviously needs a hearing aid. Everyone asks him/her to schedule a hearing evaluation, but he/she refuses. What can we do?
- How do I know if it’s time for a hearing aid or if I will benefit from one?
- How do I know if I’m choosing the right hearing aid for me, and if I am paying a fair price?
- Does it matter where I go for a hearing aid?
- I can save money getting a hearing aid through the internet. Is this a good idea?
- What causes laryngitis?
- What can you do to prevent and treat mild hoarseness?
- Are there specific risk factors for head and neck cancer?
- What are the symptoms of tonsillitis?
- What are the symptoms of enlarged adenoids?
- When is the removal of tonsils and/or adenoids recommended?
- When does an allergy begin?
- What causes a person to develop an allergy?
- What is hay fever?
- What substances from pets cause allergic symptoms?
- Should an otolaryngologist (ear, nose & throat doctor) treat my allergies?