Columbia Surgery Center is a fully-licensed, Medicare approved ambulatory facility created for patients under the care of our ENT specialists. The Center was developed as an alternative to a traditional hospital setting, providing a safe, convenient and decidedly specialized medical experience. Our staff is completely focused on the needs of our patients.
Columbia Surgery Center has achieved accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Accreditation distinguishes this surgical center from many other outpatient facilities by providing the highest quality of care to its patients as determined by an independent, external process of evaluation.
Status as an accredited organization means Columbia Surgery Center has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care set by AAAHC. More than 6,000 ambulatory health care organizations across the United States are accredited by AAAHC. Not all ambulatory health care organizations seek accreditation; not all that undergo the rigorous on-site survey process are granted accreditation.
When you have your surgery in our surgery center, your anesthetic will be given by a board certified Anesthesiologist from the Anesthesia Associates group.
With over 75 combined years of experience, our ENT surgical team is dedicated to serving Spokane and the Inland Northwest with innovative, high quality, comprehensive otorhinolaryngological (ENT) care. The surgical team consists of otolaryngology – head and neck surgeons, anesthesiologists, certified registered nurses, and certified surgical technologists.
What our patients say:
- “All the nurses at the surgery center were wonderful, so kind and attentive. They took excellent care of me before, during and after surgery.”
- “You did an awesome job with my son – greatly appreciated. We would highly recommend the staff to family and friends – great explanations to our questions and concerns. Very professional and caring staff!”
- “Wonderful team of caregivers!”
What our physicians say:
- “The Spokane ENT Surgery Center is the best facility of its kind in this region because of its patient and doctor friendly design, the high morale among the staff, and the personalized care provided here.”
- “Spokane ENT Surgery Center staff are the best in town because every one of them is a specialist. When you perform hundreds of ENT surgeries every month, you get very, very good at them.”
- “It’s a great team with perfect attention to detail. There are no shortcuts taken; every aspect of the surgery is considered from the patient’s perspective.”
- “Our safety and patient satisfaction ratings speak for themselves.”